Suevia Nursery Watering Cup - Model 929
A reliable source of water for piglets, the Suevia Nursery Watering Cup, Model 929, is made of completely enameled cast iron with a corrosion-resistant stainless steel valve. The water cup mounts in the center to keep it filled with water. Suevia #100.0929.
- Bowl is constructed of cast iron and completely enameled, making it impervious to acid, friction wear and virtually all corrosive chemicals
- Never needs height adjustment and guaranteed not to break under normal use
- Each cup is put through a special enamel process for corrosion resistance
- Adjustable flow valve to control water pressure
- Hood feature prevents water contamination
- 1/2" male connection from the top
- Sturdy molded-in mounting tabs with 3/8" holes
- Dimensions: 6.75" W x 4" D x 8" H
- Weight: 5 lbs.
Recommended For: Piglets and nursery pigs up to 75 lbs.