Stanfield® Triangular Heat Mat - 28" x 28" x 42"
Made of tough, wear-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced material, the Stanfield Heat Mat is perfect for baby pigs, reptiles and domestic pets. This easy-to-clean heat mat fits neatly in corners.
Specially designed to provide the optimal temperature for your animals, the mat promotes growth and reduces stress. It features a one-piece monolithic molded slab design that provides a uniform warm temperature over the surface of the pad of 30° to 35° F above air temperature, eliminating hot and cold spots. Safety tested, the mat has UL, CE & CSE certification listings. Mat, 28" x 28" x 42".
- Large heated surface provides comfortable heat for baby pigs and other animals including reptiles and domestic pets such as dogs (see below for dog house use)
- Uniform warm surface 30° to 35° F above air temperature
- Easy-to-clean surface provides solid footing for baby pigs
- UL, CE & CSE listing certification make these mats the safest you can buy
- Pre-drilled holes for easy tie down installation
- 120 volt cord (10')
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- 90 watt power output
- 12" x 36", QC Part #250220
- 12" x 48", QC Part #250221
- 24" x 36", QC Part #250222
- 24" x 48", QC Part #250223
- 28" x 28" x 42"; Triangular, QC Part #250224
- 24" x 60", QC Part #250225
Recommended Use with Pets: Heat mats work best when mounted to the back or side of the doghouse. This allows your pet to get away from the heat if it gets too hot next to the mat. Heat Mats can cause burns, so please use with caution. Blankets, straw or hay should never be used with a heat mat.