Space-Ray® Direct Spark Infrared Brooder - 40,000 BTU
Made of stainless steel, the Space-Ray Infrared Direct Spark Infrared Brooder – 40,000 BTU spreads heat directly to the ground in a circular pattern where the heat is needed most. Ideal for poultry heating, its specially designed 60º emitter angle and deep dish canopy produces a larger heated area, requiring fewer brooders in each poultry house. The maintenance-friendly design of this brooder allows easy access to the pilot and main burner orifices. It comes with pre-assembled components for quick and easy installation and an easy-to-level, low profile mounting bracket.
Available in Propane or Natural Gas.
Save Fuel & Reduce Maintenance:
- Ignition Control: Wash down resistant plastic enclosure with 3 try direct spark ignition control
- Low Profile Mounting Bracket: Permits easy leveling of brooder
- Aluminum Canopy: Large, deep dish canopy to efficiently reflect heat to litter area where needed
- Emitter Assembly: Stainless steel emitter assembly is fully insulated and enclosed. It features a full 3-year limited warranty
- Stainless Steel Burner: Corrosion-resistant stainless steel burner assembly features simple disassembly for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Safety Pan: Helps to shield litter are directly below the burner
- Gas Line: Stainless steel main burner gas line for strength and durability
- WindBuster™ Pilot: Not only enhances the flame stability, but provides dependable ignition for virtual trouble-free operation, even with wind speeds up to 7 mph
- DSI Ignition System: Sparks to directly light the burner. No standing pilot to clog up, blow out and no wasted fuel
- Dual Fuel Gas Valve: Direct spark ignition models come standard with a dual fuel regulator (blue cap) to easily convert between gas types by just flipping the regulator and changing the orifice
Radiant Brooder Specifications:
- Input Rating (LP or NG): 40,000 BTU/Hr
- Gas Supply: LP - 12" to 14" W.C. / NG - 6" to 14" in W.C.
- Voltage: 24 VAC
- Mounting Height: 60" to 72"
- Brooder Spacing: 25' to 40'
- Canopy Diameter: 35"
- Brooder Height: 18"
- Shipping Weight: 28 lbs.
- LP Model #: SRB40EZ-L5-AL35
- NG Model #: SRB40EZ-N5-AL35
Minimum Clearances to Combustibles:
- Sides: 36"
- Ceiling: 18"
- Below: 48"