The unique radiant design of this Space-Ray® Infrared Brooder spreads more fuel saving radiant heat over a broad circular area. The stainless steel canopy provides extra strength and the stainless steel burner system modulates from low burn to high burn as needed for increased fuel efficiency.
This Space-Ray® Infrared Brooder can maintain clean combustion at both input levels because of its dual orifice system with unique pressure adjustment. No air filter is needed with this brooder. It features a unique double gas burner system that combusts dust and carbon to help prevent build-up. The thermostatically controlled modulating control panel can handle up to 40 brooders.
- Input Rating: High: 17,100 BTU/hr. Low: 2,559 BTU/hr.
- 5 PSI Pressure
- LP (#22206) or Natural Gas
- Installation Height: 48" - 60"
- Canopy Diamater: 16.7"
- Net Weight: 4.75 lbs.
- Pig Coverage: Up to 170 Pigs
- Broiler Coverage: Up to 1500 Broilers
- Turkey Coverage: Up to 500 Turkeys
|Manufacturer Part Number||SHP17B-N6|
|Animal||Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & Resources
- Space-Ray® Infrared Brooder (Model SHP17B) Installation & Operating Instructions
- Space-Ray® Infrared Brooder (Model SHP17B) Spec Sheet