Space-Ray® Infrared Brooder - NG
Made of stainless steel, the Space-Ray Infrared Brooder - Natural Gas, spreads heat directly to the ground in a circular pattern where heat is needed most. Ideal for poultry and swine confinement heating, the stainless steel burner system modulates from low to high burns as needed for increased fuel efficiency. Its two-orifice system maintains clean combustion at both input levels. Features a double gas burner system that combusts dust and carbon to help prevent build-up, eliminating the need for air filters. Air filters, sold separately, are available for harsh environments. The thermostatically controlled modulating control panel can handle up to 40 brooders.
- Input Rating: High: 17,100 BTU/hr. Low: 2,559 BTU/hr.
- 5 PSI Pressure
- LP (#22206) or Natural Gas
- Installation Height: 48" - 60"
- Canopy Diamater: 16.7"
- Net Weight: 4.75 lbs.
- Pig Coverage: Up to 170 Pigs
- Broiler Coverage: Up to 1500 Broilers
- Turkey Coverage: Up to 500 Turkeys