LB White® Tradesman® 100 Portable Forced Air Heater - Propane (100,000 BTU)
Made of steel with a tri-shield coating, the LB White® Tradesman® 100 Portable Forced Air Heater - Propane (100,000 BTU) is ideal for swine and poultry facilities to keep the animals warm. Designed to deliver a high heat output, the heaters are equipped to move high volumes of air. Safety features include motor overload protection, a high temperature cutoff switch and air flow switch. Do not use in unventilated areas.
- Direct Spark Ignition
- Motor Overload Protection
- High Temperature Safety Cutoff Switch
- AGA & CGA Certified
- One-Year Warranty
- 10' Gas Hose
- High Temperature Safety Switch
- Max BTU: 100,000 / Min BTU: 50,000
- CFM: 350
- Max Fuel Consumption: 4.6 lbs./hr.
- Ignition Type: Direct Spark
- Electrical Supply: 115V/60 Hz/1 Phase
- Case Material: Steel with Tri-Shield Coating
- Dimensions: 25.3" L x 9.8" W x 14" H
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 28 lbs.
Heater Mounting: The Tradesman® Forced Air Heater should be mounted on a level, stable and noncombustible floor surface. Heater is not recommended for hanging.
Note: This unit is not operated with a traditional thermostat. It has a high/low lever to regulate between max and min output.