LB White® Guardian™ 160-250,000 BTU Propane - Pilot Light Ignition Heater
LB White® Guardian™ AB250 Pilot Light Ignition Propane Heater (Heater Only).
Trusted by farmers for consistent, dependable heating for swine confinement and poultry heating, the LB White Guardian 160-250,000 BTU Propane - Pilot Light Ignition Heater gives you years of worry-free performance in even the toughest farm environments. This liquid propane heater has a direct-fired ignition design, high temperature protection, an air proving switch and fully enclosed motor. Features corrosion-resistant parts and solid case construction. Heater accessories not included.
Quantity Pricing Available! Call For Details.
- Pilot Light Ignition
- Variable Heat Output
- Consistent, Dependable Heat
- Service Panels Remove Effortlessly for Quick Access to Components
- Quick Take-apart Pilot Assembly for Quick Cleaning of Pilot Orifices
- Sealed Caps on Solenoid and Pilot Control Fully Protect Gas Valves
- High Temperature Protection
- Air Proving Switch
- Totally Enclosed Motor
- High Quality Corrosion Resistant Components
- Solid Case Construction
- Sediment Trap
- Low Maintenance Design
- 10-year Cabinet Warranty
- Certified to Meet or Exceed U.S. and Canadian CSA Safety Standards
- Minimum Input: 160,000
- Maximum Input: 250,000
- Model #: AB250
- Heater Configuration: Pilot Light Ignition
- Max Fuel Consumption: 11.6 lbs. per hour
- CFM: 1,050
- Electrical Supply: 115 Volts, 60 Hz., 1 Phase
- Power Cord: 5' (standard)
- Cabinet Material: Galvanized Steel
- Dimensions: 30.8" L x 18.3" W x 28.3" H
- Net Weight: 116 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 126 lbs.
- LB White® Guardian™ Pilot Light Ignition Owner's Manual and Instructions
- LB White® Guardian™ Pilot Light Series Installation & Service Guide
- LB White® Guardian™ Swine Brochure and Spec Sheet
- LB White® Guardian™ Poultry Brochure and Spec Sheet
- LB White® Forced Air Maintenance Checklist
- LB White® Warranty & Return Policy