PowerTwist Plus® V-Belts combine industry standard horsepower ratings, and superior performance in challenging operating environments with fast, easy installation. They are a permanent replacement upgrade from traditional rubber V-belts.
- Oil, chemical and temperature resistant
- Temperature range of -40° F to 200° F
- Unique twist-lock design
- High horsepower
- Easy, fast installation — no tools required
- Lasts 15 times longer than all other belts
- Can be twisted at a 90° angle
- High strength and low elongation under load
- Made of a custom-designed, high-tech polyurethane/polyester composite
- Unique belt construction dampens transmitted motor vibrations, extending the bearing life and reducing noise levels
- High resistance to abrasion and shock loads
|Manufacturer Part Number||0428050|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
So much superior than standard "V" belts
Every machine in my shop has these belts. So easy to work with. I ordered the 5/8" x 72" size for my Canedy Otto flat belt drill press (the driven pulley is 16" "B") & had to take out only 1 link. Vibration was drastically reduced. The QC Supply prices for these belts are the best on the market. Other suppliers are asking $10+ per foot. QC Supply's price is about $8 per foot. Thanks guys...
I switched to these belts several years ago. No need to keep several diferent sizes on hand, cuts vibration and there is no need to take the machine apart if there is a bunch of obstructions and brackets in the way (thread the belt through and connect it on the pulley).
This reduced the vibration in my mill/drill dramatically. Helped improve the surface finish.