The Edstrom Auto Reset Cut-Out Switch is installed between the controller and solenoid valve to deactivate water flow. It is especially useful in avoiding water waste when cows are in the milking parlor.
- Programmable from 0 to 80 minutes of shut-off time
- Easy to set
- Activated by a simple push button
- Water flow resumes its normal cycle after set time is reached
- Automatically resets itself to the programmed time so it will be ready for its next use
- 120 volt power requirement
|Manufacturer Part Number||7400-8965-080|