Destron Fearing™ Cattle e.Tag® Ear Tags - 25/Bag
Ideal for beef cattle, dairy cows and calves, Destron Fearing Cattle e.Tag Ear Tags work with universally recognized radio frequency technology. Their tamper-resistant design allows farmers to participate in quality, age and source verification programs. These additional benefits reduce time, financial costs and labor on a daily basis. The tags may be read by all ISO-compliant readers up to 4 feet. Includes 25 tags with buttons.
- Full Duplex (FDX-8)
- ISO-Compliant (134.2 kHz)
- ISO 11784, ISO 11785, USDA, CCIA and ICAR Approved
- Optimal Read Range
- Tamper Evident Design
- Superior Cold Weather Application (-13° F to 122° F) or (-25° C to 50° C)
- Sequential Numbering
- Made in the USA
- Each e.Tag® contains a passive, full-duplex (FDX-B) radio frequency identification (RFID) transponder encoded with a 15-digit identification number that can be read in milliseconds, even in "noisy" environments with high amounts of metal and electrical interference.
- Can be read by all ISO-compliant readers up to 4 feet depending on system used
- Designed to be easily applied and perform reliably in harsh conditions
- Approved for use by the USDA in the NAIS program and the ICAR
- Air coil and electronic components molded and permanently sealed into a durable, high-=grade polyurethane using and exclusive, patented process
- Studs include a self-piercing component specifically angled to provide small, clean incisions and treated with Infecta-Guard®* to reduce risk of infection and disease transfer
- Suitable for use in beef cattle, dairy cows and calves
- Quantity: 25 bag with buttons
- Warranty: 1-year from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship when used as directed
*Infecta-Guard™ is self-activating upon application of the stud. Store in a cool dry place. Do not allow the stud to be exposed to moisture prior to application.
Apply with Destron Fearing™ Duflex® ProGrip™ II Universal Applicator, QC Part #140330.