Y-Tex® PYthon® Magnum™ Insecticide Cattle Tags - 20 Pack
Designed for extended insecticide release, Y-Tex PYthon Magnum Insecticide Cattle Tags provide maximum pest control for horn flies, face flies, stable flies, houseflies and lice. Highly effective, these plastic tags contain a synergized formulation of zetacypermethrin, a potent, enriched S-isomer pyrethroid compound. These larger 15.4-gram ear tags provide more insecticide release than most tags for maximum effectiveness. Includes 20 tags with buttons.
- 1 tag per head on beef and dairy cattle, including calves over 3 months of age and lactating dairy cows
- The only synergized pyrethroid ear tag with 15.4 grams net weight
- Contains 62% more active ingredient than most tags
- Maximum pest control potency and economy against horn flies, face flies, stable flies, house flies and lice
- Designed for extended insecticide release
- No withdrawal time required for either milk or meat
- Y-TEX® patented Snap-Lok™ collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for 5 months
- Active Ingredient: Zetacypermethrin — 10%
Contents: 20-pack with buttons
Ideal for rotation with WARRIOR™, Optimizer™ or other organophosphate tags to help manage horn fly resistance to insecticides
Also Available: Y-Tex® PYthon® Magnum™ Insecticide Cattle Tag Ranch Pack - 100 Tags, QC Part #141115-100
Attach using the Y-Tex® Ultra Tagger® Plus Applicator, QC Part #140327, sold separately.
Open packages cannot be returned.