Y-Tex® PYthon® Insecticide Cattle Ear Tags - 20 Pack
Proven effective for pest control, Y-Tex PYthon Insecticide Cattle Ear Tags work quickly to provide your cows relief from horn flies, face flies, stable flies, black flies, houseflies and lice. Highly efficient, these plastic tags contain a unique, synergized formulation of 10% zeta-cypemethrin and 20% piperonyl butoxide. Includes 20 tags with buttons.
- Controls horn flies for 3-4 months; face flies, Gulf Coast and spinose ear ticks for 4-5 months
- The only ear tag in the U.S. with zeta-cypermethrin
- Approved for use on beef and dairy cattle, including newborn calves and lactating dairy cows
- Controls ectoparasites, which cause major economic losses
- Controls biting lice and most sucking lice in winter with only one tag per head
- Requires no withdrawal times
- Weight: 0.34 oz
Contents: 20 tags with buttons
Ideal for rotation with WARRIOR™, OPtimizer® or other organophosphate ear tags to manage horn fly insecticide resistance
Also Available: Y-Tex® PYthon® Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag Ranch Pack - 100 Tags, QC Part #141114-100
Attach using the Y-Tex® Ultra Tagger® Plus Applicator, QC Part #140327, sold separately.
Open packages cannot be returned.