Y-Tex® XP 820™ Insecticide Cattle Ear Tags - 20/Box
Proven effective for pest control, Y-Tex XP 820 Insecticide Ear Tags work quickly to provide your cows relief from all horn flies including the pyrethroid-resistant and organophosphate-resistant strains. The tags provide relief from face flies and control more tick species than any other insecticide tag. Highly efficient, these plastic tags contain a unique a unique chemical class, macrocyclic lactone, ideal for tag rotation. Benefits include increased weight in tagged, growing animals and increased weaning weights of calves from tagged cows. Does not have an unpleasant odor. Includes 20 tags with buttons.
- Horn Flies
- Gulf Coast Ticks
- Spinose Ear Ticks
Aids in the Control Of:
- American Dog Ticks (duration currently under study)
- Lone Star Ticks (duration currently under study)
- Cattle Fever Ticks (duration currently under study)
- Face Flies
Directions For Use:
- Horn Flies: 1 tag/animal for up to 3 months control. 2 tags/animal for up to 5 months control (1 tag on each ear). For breeds with large ears, apply to back of ear for optimum control of horn flies.
- Gulf Coast Ticks: 2 tags/animal for up to 4 months control (1 tag on each ear).
- Spinose Ear Ticks: 2 tags/animal (1 tag on the front of each ear).
- American Dog Ticks: 2 tags/animal (1 tag per ear) to aid in control for up to 3 months.
- Cattle Fever Ticks (Boophilus species): 2 tags/animal (1 tag per ear) to aid in control for 2 to 3 months.
- Lone Star Ticks: : 2 tags/animal (1 tag per ear) to aid in control for 2 months.
- Face Flies: 2 tags/animal (1 tag on the front of each ear).
Contains: Abamectin and Piperonyl Butoxide
Contents: 20 tags with buttons
Apply with the Y-Tex® Ultra® Tagger, QC Part #140327, sold separately.
Also Available: Y-Tex® XP 820™ Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag Ranch Pack, QC Part 140995-100 - Box of 100
Open packages cannot be returned.