Y-Tex® XP 820™ Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag - 20/Box
Y-Tex® XP 820™ Insecticide Ear Tags control all horn flies including pyrethroid-resistant and organophosphate-resistant strains. In addition, this tag controls more tick species than any other insecticide tag and provides better reduction of face flies. They contain a unique chemical class, macrocyclic lactone, making them ideal for rotation with any other insecticide ear tag.
There is no objectionable odor. Benefits include increased weight gains in tagged growing animals and increased weaning weights of calves from tagged cows.
- Horn Flies
- Gulf Coast Ticks
- Spinose Ear Ticks
Aids in the Control Of:
- American Dog Ticks (duration currently under study)
- Lone Star Ticks (duration currently under study)
- Cattle Fever Ticks (duration currently under study)
- Face Flies
Directions For Use/Application:
- Horn Flies: 1 tag/animal for up to 3 months control. 2 tags/animal for up to 5 months control (1 tag on each ear). For breeds with large ears, apply to back of ear for optimum control of horn flies.
- Gulf Coast Ticks: 2 tags/animal for up to 4 months control (1 tag on each ear).
- Spinose Ear Ticks: 2 tags/animal (1 tag on the front of each ear).
- American Dog Ticks: 2 tags/animal (1 tag per ear) to aid in control for up to 3 months.
- Cattle Fever Ticks (Boophilus species): 2 tags/animal (1 tag per ear) to aid in control for 2 to 3 months.
- Lone Star Ticks: : 2 tags/animal (1 tag per ear) to aid in control for 2 months.
- Face Flies: 2 tags/animal (1 tag on the front of each ear).
Contains: Abamectin and Piperonyl Butoxide
Contents: 20 tags with buttons
Apply with the Y-Tex® Ultra® Tagger (#140327), sold separately.
Also Available: #140995-100 Y-Tex® XP 820™ Ranch Pack (Box of 100)
Open packages cannot be returned.