Destron Fearing™ Duflex® Sheep & Goat Ear Tags feature the patented Infecta+Guard® coating to improve ear tag retention.
- Only the ear tag, not the pin, pierces the ear, preventing disease transfer
- Easily applied with a DuFlex Pro-Grip™ Universal Applicator (#140330, sold separately)
- Proven stronger than other leading brands
- Bright, fade-resistant colors
- Molded from custom-formulated, flexible polyurethane
- Infecta+Guard® treated studs reduce the risk of infection and disease transfer, and facilitate proper healing
- Self-piercing studs are specifically angled to provide small, clean incisions
- Snag-resistant design
- Designed to be easily applied and perform reliably in harsh conditions
Size: 7/8" W x 2 1/2" H
Quantity: 25/Bag (includes buttons)
|Ear Tag Type||Blank|
|Animal||Sheep & Goat|
Great personalized tags
I've used these tags for the last 5-6 years on my lambs and they work great. I love that I can use the Super Mark pen to write the lamb number and the ewe name on the tag. Since I don't use them on the adults, I can't speak for how long they would last after 1 year, but I suspect they would do well for the life of the sheep. I've only lost one tag in all that time, and that was on a lamb that I shouldn't have tagged at that time since she was born with hemotoma's in both ears.
Overall, they have been good, however, I have had some break and come out of the ear of my goats.
Stays on, works well.
I've used these tags for several years on our small flock and have never had any problems. They stay on and are easy to apply. The Super Mark pen is a great addition so I can personalize the tags on the spot. Now I can easily see the lamb's number and I also put the mom's name on the tag.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 140979
QC Part #: 140330
QC Part #: 140329