Destron Fearing™ Duflex® X-Large Cattle Numbered Ear Tags - 25/Bag
Molded from custom-formulated, flexible polyurethane, Destron Fearing Duflex X-Large Cattle Numbered Ear Tags are specially designed for easy application and reliable performance in harsh conditions. The tags feature a snag-resistant design with the patented InfectaGuard® coating to improve ear tag retention. Proven stronger than leading brands, they have specifically angled self-piercing studs to produce small, clean incisions. The tags are laser marked with bold, black numbers preferred by producers. The imprint may be customized to your needs. Includes 25 tags with buttons per bag.
- Only the ear tag, not the pin, pierces the ear to prevent disease transfer
- Fast application
- Proven stronger than other leading brands
- Stamped extra deep for longer visibility
- Laser marking will not fade
- Ear Tag Size: 3" W x 4 5/8" H
- Quantity: 25/Bag (includes buttons)
- Weight: 0.38 oz.
- Materials: High-grade polyurethane
- Lasered Imprints: Tags must be ordered in groups of 25 (i.e. 1-25, 26-50, 11-35, etc.)
Attach using the Destron Fearing™ Duflex® ProGrip™ II Universal Applicator, QC Part #140330, sold separately.