Electric Dehorner X-50 from Rhinehart.
- Automatic thermostat heat control with switch for safe, steady heat
- Easy to use
- No loss of blood or open flesh wounds
- Includes a solid copper soldering tip to become a heavy-duty soldering iron
- Apply to horn and rotate for 3 to 5 seconds
- De-horn when horn button can be found
- Voltage: 110/120 VAC @60 Hz
- Wattage: 239 Watts
- Temperature Range: 950° F - 1050° F
- Supply: 96" Grounded Cord
Dehorning recommended before 6 weeks of age.
Goat Dehorning Tip (#140075-G) sold separately. Does not come with this dehorner.
|Manufacturer Part Number||00508|
|Animal||Cattle, Sheep & Goat|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 140083