Spin Down™ 2" Housing with 100 Mesh Filter. Sediment is visible through the clear cover. The housing has S x S ports. Sediment is quickly and easily removed by opening the 1/2" ball valve at the bottom of the filter cover.
- Centrifugal action spins out sediment from water
- Mesh is easily cleaned and reusable, no expensive element replacement needed
- Molded from U.V. stabalized weather resistant materials for a long service life
- Made in the USA
- Max Temperature Rating: 72° F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 PSI at 73° F
- Flow Rate: 1 - 100 GPM
- Irrigation Systems - Sprinkler gear drives, spray nozzles, drip emitters, solenoid valves
- Domestic or Commercial Well Water - Faucet aerators, toilet valves, dish washers, clothes washers, water softeners, ice makers, HVAC heat pumps
- Industrial - Machinery cooling systems, process water prefiltration, distribution solenoid valves, cooling towers
- Poultry & Livestock - Fogger nozzles, drinking nipples, wash-down water valves, medication distribution systems
- Flush Valve
- Teflon Tape
Dimensions: 15 1/8" L
2" Spin Down™ Housings Available:
- #121100 — 2" Housing w/100 Mesh Filter
- #121100-140 — 2" Housing w/140 Mesh Filter
- #120136 — 2" Housing w/250 Mesh Filter
|Manufacturer Part Number||2-100F|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
I like the see thru body, you can actually see the sediment accumulating and then flush it out. Very happy with product.
The spin down filter arrived sooner than expected.The service from QC Supply is excellent. My brother-in-law uses this on his well water & he highly advised that I purchase it. I have not installed it yet.