Spin Down™ 1 1/2" Housing with 100 Mesh Filter. Sediment is visible through the clear cover. The housing has S x S ports. Sediment is quickly and easily removed by opening the 1/2" ball valve at the bottom of the filter cover.
- Centrifugal action spins out sediment from water
- Mesh is easily cleaned and reusable, no expensive element replacement needed
- Molded from U.V. stabalized weather resistant materials for a long service life
- Made in the USA
- Max Temperature Rating: 72° F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 PSI at 73° F
- Flow Rate: 1 - 100 GPM
- Irrigation Systems - Sprinkler gear drives, spray nozzles, drip emitters, solenoid valves
- Domestic or Commercial Well Water - Faucet aerators, toilet valves, dish washers, clothes washers, water softeners, ice makers, HVAC heat pumps
- Industrial - Machinery cooling systems, process water prefiltration, distribution solenoid valves, cooling towers
- Poultry & Livestock - Fogger nozzles, drinking nipples, wash-down water valves, medication distribution systems
- Flush Valve
- Teflon Tape
Dimensions: 12 11/16" L
1 1/2" Spin Down™ Housings Available:
- #121098-24 — 1 1/2" Housing w/24 Mesh Filter
- #121098 — 1 1/2" Housing w/100 Mesh Filter
- #121098-140 — 1 1/2" Housing w/140 Mesh Filter
- #120129 — 1 1/2" Housing w/250 Mesh Filter
|Manufacturer Part Number||1 1/2-100F|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Had a similar filter until it cracked. Replacement was fine, good instructions, well packed and shipped expeditiously. I LIKE THAT IT WAS MADE IN U.S.A. I installed filter with unions on each end and have a pipe with identical union fittings for a bypass so I have water if I need to remove filter for any reason.
Highly recommended best place to buy!!
These people live up to what they say. Shipped the same day. Well was lowered, lots of stuff slowing down water clogging sprinklers, waterers washer and faucets. This stops it before it can get into anything else. Love the, way it cleans. Drained into a bucket shows we had a LOT of stuff in the lines. My washer works great again. Highly recommended.