Chemilizer™ CP33 Injector - Ratio 2:100
The Chemilizer™ CP33 CH6000-211 Adjustable Liquid Injector accurately injects a precise amount of solution over a period of time.
- Chlorination or hydrogen peroxide disinfection of drinking water
- pH control of drinking water
- Fertilization of greenhouse and outdoor crops
- Chlorination and pH control of swimming pools
- Liquid Fertilizers
- Chlorine Cioxide
- Animal Medications
Advantages of the CP33 versus strictly proportional injection:
- The ability to inject very small amounts into the water — this is essential when using the CP33 to disinfect drinking water, where the goal is a residual in the range of 2–4 parts per million.
- The ability to dynamically adjust the injection volume — this is advantageous when using the CP33 for chlorination. It is also beneficial when fertilizing crops: if there's been a lot of rain, increase the injection volume of liquid fertilizer or micronutrient and use less water to deliver it.
- The easy-to-read Injection Control Panel shows exactly how much solution you are injecting and provides a simple mechanism for making adjustments.
- Runs off water flow, and works with system flows from as low as 12 gallons per minute* to more than 200 gallons per minute — The CP33 only uses a portion of the overall flow for power. This limits pressure loss within the water system and also allows the treatment of very large volumes of water. In fact, the CP33 is exceptionally suited to injecting very small volumes of solution into large volumes of water.
|Item #||Model||Range of Injection Volume||System Water Flow*||Operating Pressure||Inlet / Outlet||Weight|
|120850||CP33 1:100||3 ounces-per-hour to 3 gallons-per-hour||12 - 200 GPM||4 - 80 PSI||3/4" NHT||8 lbs.|
|120851||CP33 2:100||6 ounces-per hour to 6 gallons-per-hour||12 - 200 GPM||4 - 80 PSI||3/4" NHT||8 lbs.|
|120852||CP33 1:128||1 ounce-per-hour to 1 gallon-per-hour||12 - 200 GPM||4 - 80 PSI||3/4" NHT||8 lbs.|
*Note: The CP33 will operate on water flows as low as 6 gallons per minute as long as the water flow is a constant rate.