Dosatron® DM11F Diaphragm Injector
Designed To Be Used Where There Is Poor Water Quality Due To Sugar Sand, Iron Or Hard Water
Ideal for use with day old chicks and weaners, Dosatron DM11F Diaphragm Injector is built for low flow use. Features a newly designed piston-free hydraulic motor with a highly chemical resistant housing.
- Water Treatments
- No Metal Parts
- Max Flow: 11 GPM
- Min Flow: 0.016 GPM
- Injection Percents: 0.8%
- Injection Ratios: 1:128 Fixed
- Pressure Range: 1.5 to 85 PSI
- Housing Material: Polypropylene (Standard Blue)
- Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Maximum Temperature: 104° F
- Dimensions: 16" x 7"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Larger Capacity: Less strain on motor parts allowing for a longer life
Dosatron® DM11F Diaphragm Injector Includes: Mounting Bracket, Suction Tube, Strainer, Weight and Instruction Manual
Filter (200 mesh) is recommended to protect equipment in the lines such as nipples, tubes, etc.