MixRite Injector (Model 2502)
The MixRite Medicating Injector is used to add exact dosages of medications, vitamins, minerals and vaccinations into livestock watering systems. When used with cleaning agents, MixRite assists in disinfecting and cleaning lines and installations. It operates solely by water pressure. The durability of the MixRite Injector ensures a long life in all weather conditions, resistance to a wide range of chemicals and constant exposure to UV.
- Dosage Rate %: 0.3% to 2%
- Dosage Rate: 1:333 - 1:50
- Nominal Water Pressure Range: 2.9 to 120 PSI
- Flow Rate: 1.8 to 660 gal/hr (0.03 to 11GPM)
- Connection: 3/4" BSPT
- Working Temp: 39.2° F - 104° F
- Dimensions: 22" x 7.27"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Easy to set up, operate and maintain
- Dosages can be adjusted easily and quickly
- Inexpensive and simple maintenance
- Critical parts are made of viton rubber and hastleloy springs
- Durability ensures long life