Dosmatic® SuperDos® mid-high flow, water-driven proportional injectors are a low-cost alternative to traditional electric technology. Unlike traditional electric pumps, the SuperDos® Injectors eliminate the need for electricity and can operate in remote areas.
They are easy to install and maintain, making them ideal for mid-high-flow injection applications.
- Precise additive injection — proportional positive displacement ensures that just the right amount of chemical is injected each and every time regardless of pressure and flow
- Safe and cost effective — patented one-way mixing chamber gasket prevents chemical contact with motor piston
- Durable body construction — the engineered proprietary composite material withstands severe weather, the chemicals used for injection, and higher operating pressures
- New mixing chamber design ensures a more complete mixing of water and injected chemicals before leaving the unit
- Existing connections for a remote discharge kit
- Standard NPT inlet and outlets eliminate the need for a separate connections kits
- Same three lower end service parts exchange between SuperDos® and Advantage models
- Flow Rate: 0.04 to 20 GPM
- Injection Rate: 0.20% - 2.3% or 1:500 - 1:44
- Operating Pressure: 5–100 PSI
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" NPT
- Maximum Temp: 100° F
- Minimum Temp: 34° F
- Housing Material: Proprietary Engineered Composite
- Weight: 10 lbs.
Injector Includes: Suction Hose & Filter, Mounting Bracket, Wear Parts Kit, Operating Manual
Recommended Accessories: 140 Mesh Filter, Check Valve, Pressure Regulator, Flow Restrictor
- Food processing treatments where disinfecting and surface cleaning are needed
- Firefighting and prevention applications
- Horticulture treatments
- Metal processing and parts wash treatments
- Pest control applications
- Odor misting control
- Vehicle wash treatments
- Water treatment
Looking for parts? We carry most repair kits and parts for the MiniDos® and SuperDos® lines of Injectors. If you can't find what you need, ask our sales staff to find your part.
|Manufacturer Part Number||011392|
Manuals & Resources
- Dosmatic® SuperDos® Brochure
- Dosmatic® SuperDos® Spec Sheet
- Dosmatic® SuperDos® Volumetric Repair Manual
- Dosmatic® SuperDos® 20 Manual
We have only been using it for a few days, but it works well, and should not rust out like the last type we had.
Easy to set up and use. I have 3500 baby blue Eucaliptus plants so it gets a good work out. So far so good.
Couple of hiccups - otherwise fine
Very similar story to previous reviewer. I just bought two of these to replace old A30s that had been running in my greenhouses for many years but had become less reliable at lower volumes. The SuperDos 20 with the fixed lower end seems to be the least expensive option and easily handles the volume of water I need to put through it. I had two small problems with the one of the new ones: 1. It arrived with the input hose adapter broken off (I think this is a packaging issue - there isn't enough protection at the end of the box - QC was very prompt about replacing it); 2. After a couple of weeks use it started making a screeching sound. I unscrewed the lower end and a wing had broken off the gray clip that holds the dosage rings in place. I replaced it with the spare that's included in the box and flushed the unit through and it appears to be working fine again. Otherwise good performance with minimal setup.
Does the job
This is my second Dosmatic (previous one wore out after 15+years of use in a greenhouse). This was easy to set up and use in my watering situation (have approximately 500 orchids which are watered several times a week in the summer and less frequently during the winter.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 120612
Regular Price: $343.99
Sale Price: $299.00
QC Part #: 120443
QC Part #: 120446
QC Part #: 120447
QC Part #: 120436