Dosmatic® SuperDos® mid-high flow, water-driven proportional injectors are a low-cost alternative to traditional electric technology. Unlike traditional electric pumps, the SuperDos® Injectors eliminate the need for electricity and can operate in remote areas.
They are easy to install and maintain, making them ideal for mid-high-flow injection applications.
- Precise additive injection — proportional positive displacement ensures that just the right amount of chemical is injected each and every time regardless of pressure and flow
- Safe and cost effective — patented one-way mixing chamber gasket prevents chemical contact with motor piston
- Durable body construction — the engineered proprietary composite material withstands severe weather, the chemicals used for injection, and higher operating pressures
- New mixing chamber design ensures a more complete mixing of water and injected chemicals before leaving the unit
- Existing connections for a remote discharge kit
- Standard NPT inlet and outlets eliminate the need for a separate connections kits
- Same three lower end service parts exchange between SuperDos® and Advantage models
- Flow Rate: 0.50 GPM to 45 GPM
- Feed Ratio: 0.2% to 2.5% (1:500 - 1:40)
- Operating Pressure: 5–100 PSI
- Inlet/Outlet: 1 1/4" NPT
- Maximum Temp: 100° F
- Minimum Temp: 34° F
- Housing Material: Proprietary Engineered Composite
- Weight: 10 lbs.
Injector Includes: Suction Hose & Filter, Mounting Bracket, Wear Parts Kit, Operating Manual
Recommended Accessories: 140 Mesh Filter, Check Valve, Pressure Regulator, Flow Restrictor
- Food processing treatments where disinfecting and surface cleaning are needed
- Firefighting and prevention applications
- Horticulture treatments
- Metal processing and parts wash treatments
- Pest control applications
- Odor misting control
- Vehicle wash treatments
- Water treatment
Looking for parts? We carry most repair kits and parts for the MiniDos® and SuperDos® lines of Injectors. If you can't find what you need, ask our sales staff to find your part.