EPDM Non-Marking Service Hose - 1/2" I.D. - Sold By The Foot
- Buy 500 for $1.15 each and save 4%
The EPDM Non-Marking Service Hose has the same features as EPDM Service Hose only non-marking. Red, reinforced cover. 200 PSI max. Great for wash downs. This popular general purpose hose is used for air and water applications.
The EPDM tube and cover resists heat, sunlight, ozone, and weathering. Its RMA Class C tube makes it suitable for oil mist lubricating air lines.
- Full Roll Size: 500' (sold & priced per foot)
- I.D. x O.D. Diameter: 1/2" x 0.81"
- Max. PSI: 200
- Min. Bend Radius: 4.5"
- Temperature Range: -40° F to 180° F
- Cover & Tube Material: EPDM
- Reinforcement: 2 spiral textile cord
- Weight: 0.21 lb/ft
Note: Sold and priced by the foot. When ordering, enter # of feet needed. Discounts available for full roll orders.
Warnings: Do not use for transferring petroleum products.