Simer 1/4 HP Sump Pump with Float
This Sump Pump (Model 2161) from Simer® has a maximum pumping capacity to 3,200 (1/4 HP) gallons per hour and designed for a minimum 14" diameter sump basin. The pump has a durable, thermostatic construction, completely corrosion free with a dependable motor and float switch for automatic or manual operation. The float switch allows for 14" on and 5" off water depth.
- 1 1/2" NPT discharge
- 8' grounded power cord included
- 20' max lift
- 3,200 GPH
- 1/4 HP
- Tethered switch type
- 3/16" solids handled
- Weight: 8.7 lbs.
- Stainless steel fasteners and hardware provide superior quality
- Ball bearing design for smooth and quiet operation
- Corrosion-resistant zinc motor body disipates heat quickly and extends motor life
- Energy efficient motor saves operating costs
- Piggyback switch for automatic or manual operation
- Raised intake filters debris for ultimate reliability
- Smooth Flow Hydraulics™ deliver high performance for demanding operations
GPH at Discharge Height Above Pumping Level:
- 3200; 0'
- 2700; 5'
- 2160; 10'
- 1500; 15'
- 0; 20'
Not designed for continuous use.