Little Giant® 10EN-CIA Submersible Sump Pump
Ideal for ponds, swine swamp pits, water wells and residential use, the Little Giant 10EN-CIA Submersible Sump Pump provides efficient, trouble-free service for extended or continuous use moving large volumes of water. This submersible cool cell pump features an epoxy-coated cast iron housing, oil-filled motor housing, thermal overload protection and a screened intake. Full load rating of only 8.0 amps, it produces 67 GPM @ 5' of head and a maximum shut off of 30'.
- Cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance, polypropylene base
- 1/2 HP Permanent Split Capiciator motor with thermal overload protection for energy saving low amp draw and cooler running motor to extend the life of the pump
- Fully submersible
- Stainless steel screws, bolts and handle
- Mechanical seals - stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces
- Upper and lower sintered sleeve bearings
- 1 1/2" FNPT discharge
- Handles solid waste materials up to 1/2" diameter
- Vortex impeller
- On Level: 7"-10"
- Off Level: 2"-5"
- 1/2 HP
- 10' Cord
- 115 Volt
- 1 1/2" FPT Discharge
- 8 Amps
- 850 Watts
- Shut Off: 30'
- Max. Flow Rate @ 5': 67 GPM
- Dimensions: 10.18" H x 8.39" W x 10.60" L
- Weight: 29 lbs.
|Head (ft)||Flow (gpm)|