Digital CFM Meter
This General® One-Piece Airflow Volume Anemometer/Thermometer is an absolute must for testing air velocity. It can easily be handled with one hand and is ideal for measuring airflow speed and volume output of exhaust fans and blowers.
- Measures and displays air speed, airflow volume and ambient temperature
- Min./Max. memory + data hold
- Single- and multi-point averages
- RS-232 output jack
- F°/C° switch
- Auto power off (can be disabled for data logging)
- NIST calibration is available
- Air Speed Measurement Range/Accuracy: 80-5,900 ft/mim (0.4-30 m/sec, 1.4-126 km/hr, 0.9-78.9 mph, 0.8-68 knots)/2%
- Air Speed Measurement Resolutions: 1 fpm, 0.01 m/sec, 0.1 km/hr, 0.1 mph, 0.1 knots
- Ambient Temperature Measurement Range/Accuracy/Resolution: 14° F-122° F/ 1.8° F/0.1
- LCD Size: 1.5" x 1.3"
- Auto Power Off Triggering Time: 20 minutes of front-panel inactivity
- Operating Temperature: 32° F-122° F @ <90% RH
- Dimensions: 7 1/8" x 2 3/4" x 1 3/8"
- Weight: 7.2 oz
- Power Source: 9V battery (included)
- Custom hard plastic carrying case
- User's manual
- 1-yr limited manufacturer's warranty