Replace standard wall switches with this In-Wall Timer from Intermatic® to provide automatic control of outdoor or indoor lighting, fans, pumps, office machines and other types of circuits.
The captive trippers are easy to set and cannot be lost. Seventy-two trippers provide up to 36 ON/OFF events in a 24-hour period.
- SPST 20A, 1HP @ 120 VAC switch
- 36 on/off 20 minute intervals
- 3 way off/auto/on override switch allows for continuous on or off positioning
- Captive trippers with 20-minute switching interval
- Replaces standard wall switches
- Easy wiring and installation
- Reliable synchronous timer motor
- Works with fluorescent and compact fluorescent lights
|Manufacturer Part Number||KM2 ST-1G|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Plus: works with fluorescent Negative: requires a neutral wire.
The unit has a nice design, and it works my CF bulbs, but I have not been able to install it, because I discovered that my wall switch box does not have a neutral (white) wire, just hot, load, and ground. I need to explore further to see if the neutral runs behind the box.