Phason TVS Three Ventilation Stage Control
The Phason Three Ventilation Stage Control (TVS) automatically controls the temperature in a room by operating two variable speed fans and a single-speed fan or heater.
The control comes with seven factory-configured operating programs you can easily adjust for your situation. The easy-to-use keypad and menu system make the TVS one of the easiest controls to program.
The TVS has a 30' temperature probe the monitors temperatures from -49° F to 122° F in a single zone. For more versatility, you can connect four temperature probes together and use four-zone averaging.
The TVS displays alert conditions such as high and low temperatures, power failure, and low line voltage, and can connect to an alarm system, alarm panel, or auto-dialer. Customizable alarm settings allow you to choose which alarm conditions you want to be notified about.
- Automatic temperature-based control, range -13° F to 120° F
- 7 configurable operating programs
- 2 variable cooling stages for controlling fans
- 1 general-purpose relay (heat or cool)
- 1 alarm relay (for external alarm system or siren)
- 4-character LED display and individual stage LEDs
- Minimum and maximum temperature logging
- Error code display
- Manual override/test mode
- Selectable motor curves
- Ventilation disable option
- 3-second full-power-turn-on for minimizing ice-up
- Power-failure settings protection
- 30' temperature probe, extendable to 500'
- Easy System compatible; edit and store configuration and settings on a computer
- Rugged enclosure (corrosion-resistant, water-resistant, and fire retardant)
- CSA approval
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Incoming Power: 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Variable Stages:
- 7.5 A at 120/230 VAC, general-purpose (resistive)
- 5 FLA at 120/230 VAC, PSC motor
- 1/3 HP at 120 VAC, 1/2 HP at 230 VAC, PSC motor
- Fuses: 12 A, 250 VAC ABC-type ceramic
- Relay Stage:
- 6 A at 120/230 VAC, general-purpose (resistive)
- 1/3 HP at 120 VAC, 1/2 HP at 230 VAC
- 360 W tungsten at 120 VAC
- Fuse: 12 A, 250 VAC ABC-type ceramic
- Alarm Relay:
- 0.4 A at 120 VAC, 2.0 A at 30 VDC, resistive load
- 0.2 A at 125 VAC, 1.0 A at 30 VDC, inductive load
- Livestock Applications include buildings housing calves, rabbits, goats, hogs, poultry, and turkey. In these applications, the TVS often controls ventilation in a single 20' x 40' or smaller room.
- Greenhouse Applications include controlling variable and single-speed fans and heaters
- Business/Light Industrial Applications include machine shops, garages, and utility sheds where customers use the TVS to control fans and inlets. It exhausts heat from the room made by equipment and/or regulates the temperature as service bays open and close