Phason Modulating Temperature (MTC-4C) Control
The MTC-4C is Ideal for Hog, Poultry, Dairy, Greenhouse, or Light Industrial Buildings.
Phason's MTC-4C Modulating Temperature Control allows you to automatically control ventilation fans according to ambient temperature.
When the temperature is at the temperature set point, the MTC-4C operates the fans at the idle speed setting. When the temperature exceeds the set point, it increases the speed. When the temperature increases 6° F above the set point, the MTC-4C increases the speed to maximum.
When the temperature drops below the set point, it shuts off the fans (in shut-off mode) or operates the fans at idle speed (idle mode).
- 1 variable speed output
- Adjustable 40° F to 90° F temperature set point
- 6° F temperature differential
- Automatic shut-off and idle modes
- 2° F off set-back for shut-off mode
- Adjustable idle speed for idle mode
- Overload protection fuse
- 1' temperature probe, extendable to 500'
- Rugged enclosure (corrosion-resistant, water-resistant, and fire retardant)
- CSA approval
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Input: 120/230 VAC, 60 Hz
- Variable Stage:
- 10 A at 120/230 VAC, general purpose (resistive)
- 7 FLA at 120/230 VAC, PSC motor
- 1/2 HP at 120 VAC, 1 HP at 230 VAC, PSC motor
- Fuse: 15 A, 250 VAC ABC-type ceramic