Compost Thermometer - 36" Probe
Handy for compost piles, hay windrows, grain handling and food service, this corrosion-resistant, stainless steel Compost Thermometer comes with a 36" probe.
- 3" anti-parallax glass dial with anodized aluminum construction
- Silicone-coated helix bi-metal coil for maximum heat transfer and response time
- Durable 1/4" probe diameter
- Leak-proof and dust-proof
- Constructed with corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel external parts with a hermetic seal
- Temperature Range: 20° F to 240° F, accurate ±1% full span
Also Available: Compost Thermometer - 24" Probe, QC Part #10883.