Compost Thermometer - 24" Probe
This Compost Thermometer with a 24" probe is excellent for compost piles, hay windrows, grain handling, food service and HVAC applications.
- 3" anti-parallax glass dial with anodized aluminum construction
- Silicone-coated helix bi-metal coil for maximum heat transfer and response time
- Durable 1/4" probe diameter
- Leak-proof and dust-proof. Constructed with corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel external parts with a hermetic seal
- Temperature Range: 20° F to 240° F, accurate ±1% full span
Also available with 36" probe (#10884).