LogTag® HAXO-8 Humidity & Temperature Recorder
Ideal for poultry producers, the LogTag HAXO-8 Multi-Use Humidity and Temperature Recorder allows you to keep a close eye on your egg and chick transport trucks' temperature levels. The recorder measures and stores up to 8,000 sets of humidity and temperature readings. About the size of a credit card, this reader is ideal where humidity and temperature data is vital.
Enclosed in a robust and durable polycarbonate case, the HAXO-8 is equipped with a unique external temperature sensor arrangement providing fast reaction time to temperature change and a real time clock which provides date/time stamps for each temperature reading.
Using the LogTag Interface and LogTag's freely available companion software LogTag Analyzer, the LogTag is easily set-up for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator.
The HAXO-8 complies with the relevant international standards for temperature monitoring devices: FCC, CE, C-TICK and RoHS. This demonstrates the quality and suitability of the HAXO-8 for temperature monitoring appliacations where accuracy and consistency is required.
Requires a LogTag USB Interface Cradle, QC Part #10875, sold separately. The cradle plugs directly into your USB port on your computer. This recorder is reusable and accurate with large memory and programmable parameters.
- Sample Period: Adjustable from 30 seconds to several hours
- Operating Range: -40° F to 185° F; -40° C to 85° C
- Humidity Range: 0-100% RH, with limitations
- Memory Size: 8,031 pairs of humidity and temperature readings. 53 days @ 10 min logging, 80 days @ 15 min logging
- Download Time: Typically less than 10 seconds for full memory, depending on computer or readout device used
- Recorder Size: 3.5" x 2.2" x 0.5"
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Battery Life: 2-3 years of normal use - based on 15 min logging, download data monthly
- Logging Start Options: Push button start or specific date & time. Optional start delay of up to 18 hrs
- Recording Indication: Flashing OK indicator/flasing ALERT indicator
- Environmental: IP61
- Power Source: 3V L-Mg battery
- Case: Polycarbonate
- Software: Windows
- Computer Interface: PC-USB