LogTag® TRIX-8 Temperature Recorder
Ideal for Poultry Producers
Keep a close eye on your egg and chick transport trucks' temperature levels with the LogTag TRIX-8. This recorder has a unique external temperature sensor that reacts to temperature changes. About the size of a credit card, this reader gives you the capabilities to record and monitor temperature in your barn, warehouse, transport trucks or any place where temperature data is important. An alert indicator warns you when the monitored temperature has moved out of set limits. Records time and temperature simultaneously. It features push-button logging start or it can be configured to record before it is started. The easy-to-use LogTag® Analyzer software runs on any PC. Data can be exported to formats compatible with other applications.
Requires a LogTag® Interface Cradle, QC Part #10875, sold separately. The cradle plugs directly into your USB port on your computer. This data can be analyzed and exported to other applications like Excel.
This recorder is reusable and accurate with large memory and programmable parameters.
- Sampling Frequency: Adjustable, 30 seconds to several hours
- Operating Range: -40° F to 185° F; -40° C to 85° C
- Memory Size: Up to 8,032 readings
- Download Time: Less than 5 sec.
- Recorder Size: 3.5" x 2.2" x 0.5"
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Battery Life: 2-3 years
- Software: Windows 98, NT (serial), 2000, XP
- Computer Interface: PC-USB