LogTag® TRIX-8 Temperature Recorder
This LogTag® Multi-Use Temperature Recorder is about the same size as your credit card. It gives you the capabilities to record and monitor temperature in your barn, warehouse, cooler or any place where temperature data is important.
The LogTag® TRIX-8 has a unique external temperature sensor that reacts to temperature changes. An alert indicator warns you when the monitored temperature has moved out of set limits. Records time and temperature simultaneously. It features push-button logging start or it can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
The easy-to-use LogTag® Analyzer software runs on any PC. Data can be exported to formats compatible with other applications. The reader (sold separately #10875) plugs directly into your USB port on your computer.
These recorders are reusable and accurate with large memory and programmable parameters.
- Sampling Frequency: Adjustable, 30 seconds to several hours
- Operating Range: -40° F to 185° F; -40° C to 85° C
- Memory Size: Up to 8,032 readings
- Download Time: Less than 5 sec.
- Recorder Size: 3.5" x 2.2" x 0.5"
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Battery Life: 2-3 years
- Software: Windows 98, NT (serial), 2000, XP
- Computer Interface: PC-USB