LogTag® TRIX-8 Multi-Use Temperature Recorder
Ideal for poultry producers, the LogTag TRIX-8 Multi-Use Temperature Recorder allows you to keep a close eye on your egg and chick transport trucks' temperature levels. This recorder has a unique external temperature sensor that reacts to temperature changes. About the size of a credit card, this reader gives you the capabilities to record and monitor temperature in your barn, warehouse, transport trucks or any place where temperature data is important.
Enclosed in a robust and durable polycarbonate case, the TRIX-8 features a real-time clock, which provides date/time stamps for each temperature recording. Using the LogTag Interface and freely available companion software LogTag Analyzer, the LogTag is easily set up for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator.
Recordings are downloaded using a LogTag USB Interface Cradle, QC Part #10875, sold separately. The cradle provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications like Excel.
The TRIX-8 complies with the relevant international standards for temperature monitoring devices, such as FCC, CE, C-TICK, TÜV, EN12830, WHO PQS and RoHS. This demonstrates the quality of the TRIX-8 and underlies its suitability for temperature monitoring applications where accuracy and consistency is required.
This recorder is reusable and accurate with large memory and programmable parameters.
- Sampling Frequency: Adjustable from 30 seconds to several hours
- Operating Range: -40° F to 185° F; -40° C to 85° C
- Memory Size: 8,031 temperature readings. 53 days @ 10 min logging; 80 days @ 15 min logging
- Download Time: Typically less than 5 sec for full memory, depending on computer or readout device used
- Recorder Size: 3.5" x 2.2" x 0.5"
- Weight: 2 oz
- Battery Life: 2-3 years of normal use - based on 15 min logging, download data monthly
- Sensor Reaction Time: Typically less than 5 min (T90) in moving air (1 m/s)
- Environmental: IP65 - roughly equivalent to NEMA 4
- Power Source: 3V Li-Mg battery