BIL 3000 Air Inlet
The BIL 3000 Air Inlet is a second stage shutter-type air inlet used in hallway-to-room applications. As second stage inlets, they do not open until the first stage ceiling inlets are at optimal operation. When these inlets are opened, air is directed up and gradually moves horizontally.
- Operates off of the negative pressure created by exhaust fans
- Activates at .06 static pressure and fully open at .10 static pressure
- Allows for tunnel ventilation with a preheated hallway by only opening when high volumes of air are needed
- Full length fiberglass rods
- All non-corrosive linkage components are either stainless steel or poly
- Dimensions: 23" Tall x 29 1/4" Wide
- Weight: 13 lbs.