Polyethylene 8" Ventilation Tubing
- Buy 500 for $0.69 each and save 5%
- Buy 1000 for $0.65 each and save 10%
Constructed of a 4 mil virgin polyethylene, our custom punched Polyethylene 8" Ventilation Tubing is an easy and inexpensive way to distribute heat or circulate air. This quality tubing is for use in greenhouses, mushroom houses, stock farm buildings, factories and warehouses. Cut and punched to your specifications, this ventilation tubing is sold by the foot. A minimum order of 100' is required.
Additional punching options are available upon request, please call 1 (800) 433-6340 for more information.
- Creates a better, healthier air mix, eliminates stale air pockets, cold & dry spots and reduces humidity
- Used to direct heat to the area were it is most needed
- Reduces temperature by continuous distribution of fresh air
- High clarity and a special blend of additives, including an ultra violet inhibitor
- FDA approved
- Used in greenhouses, mushroom houses, stock farm buildings, factories and warehouses
When ordering, specify the number of feet in the Quantity box. (MINIMUM ORDER IS 100'. Price shown is per foot.)
Indicate the following in the "Notes" section on the "Review Order" page during check-out:
- Hole Diameter: 1", 1.5", 1.86", 2", 2.15", 2.26", 2.38", 2.5", 2.63", 2.76", 2.9" or 3"
- Spacing distance
Other Information Regarding Spacing:
- Standard is single line punching which is one row of holes on either side of the tube at 4 and 8 o'clock
- A 20% upcharge will be added for single row of holes
- For example: 2" holes, spaced 18" apart, punched at 4 and 8 o’clock.