Phason MSC-4 Manual Speed Control - 8.5 Amp
The Phason Manual Speed Control (MSC-4) is a 8.5 Amp solid state, single phase controller designed to simply and effectively to control fan motors and allow you to manually adjust the speed of ventilation and heat exchanger equipment.
The MSC-4 can also be used as a light dimmer for brooder heat lamps and can power up to five 250 watt lamps. It is ideal for poultry, livestock, greenhouse, or light-industrial buildings.
- 1 variable speed output
- ON/OFF switch
- Adjustable HIGH/LOW settings
- Overload protection fuse
- Rugged enclosure (corrosion-resistant, water-resistant, and fire retardant)
- CSA approval
- Limited 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Input: 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Variable Stage:
- 8.5 A at 120/230 VAC, general-purpose (resistive)
- 9 FLA at 120/230 VAC, PSC motor
- 1/2 HP at 120 VAC, 1 HP at 230 VAC, PSC motor
- Fuse: 15 A, 250 VAC ABC-type ceramic
Also Available – 12.5 Amp (#10005).