Phason MTC-3C Modulating Temperature Control
The Phason MTC-3C Modulating Temperature Control allows you to automatically control ventilation fans according to the ambient temperature.
How It Works
- When the temperature is at or below the temperature set point, the MTC-3C operates the fans at the idle speed setting
- When the temperature exceeds the temperature set point, it increases the speed
- When the temperature increases 6° F above the temperature set point, the MTC-3C increases the speed to maximum
Ideal for hog, poultry, dairy, greenhouse, or light industrial buildings.
- 1 variable speed output
- Adjustable 40° F to 90° F temperature set point
- Fixed 6° F temperature differential
- Adjustable idle speed for automatic mode
- Automatic and manual modes
- 1' temperature probe, extendable to 500'
- Overload protection fuse
- Rugged enclosure (corrosion-resistant, water-resistant, and fire retardant)
- CSA approval
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Input: 120/230 VAC, 60 Hz
- Variable Stage:
- 10 A at 120/230 VAC, general-purpose (resistive)
- 7 FLA at 120/230 VAC, PSC motor
- 1/2 HP at 120 VAC, 1 HP at 230 VAC, PSC motor
- Fuse: 15 A, 250 VAC, ABC-type ceramic
For the 8.5 A MTC-3C model, seeQC Supply Part #11748.
Phason KMTC-3C Display and Power Board Kit is also available,QC Supply Part #10006-A.