Use this Zareba® In-Line Strainer to decrease the amount of slack in your electric fence line. Use it with a strainer handle (#50842) to increase the tension on the fence wire to about 250 lbs. Strainers should be installed every 1,500'-2,500'. They should be located in the middle of a fence span (for example, halfway between two corner posts.)
- Increases the tension on the fence wire to about 250 lbs.
- Use with the strainer handle
- Use with 200,000 psi wire
- Install one every 1,500'-2,500'
- Locate in the middle of a fence span
|Manufacturer Part Number||ILS1|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Horse, Sheep & Goat|