Zareba's® EZEE Corral Portable Fence Kit provides a reliable, temporary solution for securing horses. Easy to use, these unique electric fences for horses use 1 1/2" bi-polar poly tape in self contained reels so a ground rod is not needed to deliver a safe, effective shock. Makes a 900 foot square corral. Battery-powered and portable, it can serve as your trusted animal control ally.
This innovative, light-duty electric fence charger is capable of providing an uninterrupted electrical current for farm fence lines up to 5 miles in length during peak operating conditions. Equipped with a 1-amp fuse, along with a fused panel for maximum down-line protection in the event of unexpected power surges, as well as a weather-resistant cabinet to prevent the elements from damaging its internal circuitry, it can perform flawlessly in the most demanding operating conditions.
Kit Contains:  Vinyl Corner Posts with Caps,  Vinyl Fence Charger Corner Post (no cap),  Post Anchors,  Large Post Anchor Stakes,  Tie-down Cords,  Small Tie-down Stakes,  Unassembled Step-in Posts,  Electric Fence Charger (4 "D" batteries not included),  each Red and Black Connector Cables,  Standard Poly Tape Reels,  Fence Charger Reel (with red and black jacks),  Duffle Bag,  Electric Fence Warning Flags
The Benefits of an Electrified Perimeter Formed by Polytape:
- Brightly colored polytape is easily visible to horses, which helps prevent accidental shock
- Polytape is a unique wire material that is lightweight and easy to wind
- The kit includes three reels of bipolar polytape, enough to form a perimeter of up to 900 ft
- A post-mounted charger that runs on four D batteries (not included), as well as additional posts, stakes, tie-down cords, connector cables and warning flags are also included
- An on/off switch and quick disconnect feature enable you to avoid shock when entering and departing the corral
- Components are durable enough to withstand the rigors of the road, ensuring your kit will provide you with many years of dependable service
- No need for a separate grounding system, self-contained grounding, due to the bipolar tape in this kit
You can easily set up your horse fence in a matter of minutes. For best results, choose level terrain in a location that is free of obstructions. Configuring the horse fencing in a rectangular or square shape will also provide an easier installation and ensure maximum fence performance.
- Unique design that uses 1-1/2" bi-polar poly tape in self contained reels
- Ground rod is not needed to deliver a safe, effective shock
- 900 square foot corral
- Produces up to 8,000 volts and .05 joules per shock
- Electric fence charger is integrated into a corner post (uses four "D" cell batteries)
- Indicator light shows system is on, flashes red when batteries are low
- Fence fits into canvas bag with shoulder and saddle straps
- ON/OFF toggle switch so you can come and go as you please
- Quick disconnect feature makes it easy to enter/exit corral from any corner post
|Manufacturer Part Number||EZEE|