This unique 40% organophoshate Y-Tex® WARRIOR™ Insecticide Cattle Tag releases a patented, synergized formulation of 30% diazinon and 10% chlorpyrifos to control horn flies and face flies for up to five months (two tags per head). It controls biting and sucking lice (one tag per head) and Gulf Coast house flies (two tags per head).
- Contains a patented, synergized formulation of organophosphate insecticides
- Approved for use on beef and non-lactating dairy cattle
- Controls economically significant parasites with a concentrated formulation, reducing total pesticide costs
- Controls horn flies and aids in control of face flies for 3 to 4 months with one tag per head and up to 5 months with two tags per head when used in an insecticide rotation program
- Controls lice, Gulf Coast and spinose ear ticks up to 5 months and aids in control of stable flies and house flies with two tags per head
- Controls biting lice and sucking lice for up to 3 months in winter with only one tag per head
- Requires no withdrawal time
- Y-TEX® patented Snap-Lok™ collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for 5 months
- Ideal for rotation with PYthon® or other pyrethroid tags to help manage horn fly resistance to insecticides
- Weight: 0.53 oz
Contents: 100 Tags (5 pouches of 20 tags)
Attach using the Y-Tex® Ultra Tagger (#140327), sold separately.
Also Available: #141112 WARRIOR™ (box of 20 tags with buttons)
Open packages cannot be returned.
|Manufacturer Part Number||Warrior Ranch Pack|
|Ear Tag Type||Insecticide|
Manuals & Resources
- Y-Tex® WARRIOR® Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag MSDS
- Y-Tex® WARRIOR® Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag Brochure and Instructions