The WARRIOR™ is a unique 40% organophoshate ear tag which releases a patented, synergized formulation of 30% diazinon and 10% chlorpyrifos. It controls horn flies and aids in control of face flies for 3 to 4 months (one tag per head) or up to 5 months (two tags per head). Controls biting and sucking lice (one tag per head) and controls Gulf Coast house flies (two tags per head). This tag is approved for use on beef and non-lactating dairy cattle. WARRIOR™ is long lasting and weigh 15 grams. WARRIOR™ is ideal for rotation with PYthon™ to help manage horn fly resistance to insecticides.
- 20/box or 100/box Ranch Pack (5 bags of 20 tags each)
- Contains a patented, synergized formulation of organophosphate insecticides
- Approved for use on beef and non-lactating dairy cattle
- Controls economically significant parasites with a concentrated formulation, reducing total pesticide costs
- Controls horn flies and aids in control of face flies for 3 to 4 months with one tag per head and up to 5 months with two tags per head when used in an insecticide rotation program
- Controls lice, Gulf Coast and spinose ear ticks up to 5 months and aids in control of stable flies and house flies with two tags per head
- Controls biting lice and sucking lice for up to 3 months in winter with only one tag per head
- Use of this tag requires no withdrawal time
- Y-TEX® patented Snap-Lok™ collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for 5 months
- Ideal for rotation with PYthon® or other pyrethroid tags to help manage horn fly resistance to insecticides
- Attach using the Y-Tex® Ultra® Tagger
See also the PYthon Magnum™ and Optimizer™ Insecticide Ear Tags.
Open packages cannot be returned.
Brand Y-Tex Ear Tag Type Insecticide Animal Cattle
- Manuals & Resources