PYthon® is a power pyrethroid ear tag containing a unique, synergized formulation of 10% zeta-cypemethrin and 20% piperonyl butoxide. PYthon® provides rapid, almost immediate pest knockdown.
PYthon® controls horn flies for 3 to 4 months (using 1 tag/head or for up to 5 months using 2 tags/head). It also controls face flies, lice, Gulf Coast ticks and spinose ear ticks for 4 to 5 months with 2 tags/head. PYthon® aids in the control of stable flies, black flies, house flies and small horse flies for up to 5 months.
- The only ear tag in the U.S. with zeta-cypermethrin
- 20/pack or 100/box Ranch Pack (5 packages of 20 tags each)
- Approved for use on beef and dairy cattle, including newborn calves and lactating dairy cows
- Controls ectoparasites which cause major economic losses
- Controls biting lice and most sucking lice in winter, with only one tag per head
- Requires no withdrawal times
- Ideal for rotation with WARRIOR™, OPtimizer® or other organophosphate ear tags to help manage horn fly resistance to insecticides
- Attach using the Y-Tex® Ultra® Tagger
Open packages cannot be returned.
Brand Y-Tex Ear Tag Type Insecticide Animal Cattle
- Great product Review by SweetlilRN
Product works really well at pest control, would highly recommend.
(Posted on 4/29/13)
- Manuals & Resources