This powerful pyrethroid Y-Tex® PYthon® Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag contains a unique, synergized formulation of 10% zeta-cypemethrin and 20% piperonyl butoxide. It controls horn flies for 3 to 4 months (using 1 tag/head or for up to 5 months using 2 tags/head). It also controls face flies, lice, Gulf Coast ticks and spinose ear ticks for 4 to 5 months with 2 tags/head and controls stable flies, black flies, house flies and small horse flies for up to 5 months.
- The only ear tag in the U.S. with zeta-cypermethrin
- Approved for use on beef and dairy cattle, including newborn calves and lactating dairy cows
- Controls ectoparasites, which cause major economic losses
- Controls biting lice and most sucking lice in winter with only one tag per head
- Requires no withdrawal times
- Ideal for rotation with WARRIOR™, OPtimizer® or other organophosphate ear tags to manage horn fly insecticide resistance
- Weight: 0.34 oz
Contents: 20-tag pack (#141114) or 100-tag Ranch Pack (5 pouches of 20) (#141114-100)
Attach using the Y-Tex® Ultra Tagger (#140327), sold separately.
Open packages cannot be returned.
|Ear Tag Type||Insecticide|
Manuals & Resources
- Y-Tex® PYthon® Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag MSDS
- Y-Tex® PYthon® Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag Brochure and Instructions
Very good product
We use these ear tags on our hunting dogs and they work great to keep ticks off. A very good product for the houndsmen
Product works really well at pest control, would highly recommend.