The economical organophosphate OPtimizer™ Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag contains 21.4% Diazinon and performs well in areas with horn fly pyrethroid resistance. OPtimizer™ aids in the control of horn flies, Gulf Coast and spinose ticks, lice and face flies. The ear tag is approved for use on beef cattle and non-lactating dairy cattle.
- Contains active ingredient Diazinon (21%)
- Controls ectoparasites, which cause major economic losses
- Reduces need for frequent spray treatments
- May be used in winter for lice control
- Requires no withdrawal time
- Y-TEX® patented Snap-Lok™ collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for 5 months
- Weight: 0.53 oz
Contents: 100/bag with buttons (5 pouches of 20 tags)
Attach using the Y-Tex® Ultra® Tagger (#140327), sold separately.
Also available: #141110 Optimizer™ (Bag of 20 with buttons)
Open packages cannot be returned.
|Manufacturer Part Number||OPTIMIZER RANCH PACK|
|Ear Tag Type||Insecticide|
Manuals & Resources
- Y-Tex® OPtimizer™ Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag MSDS
- Y-Tex® OPtimizer™ Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag Brochure and Instructions
You might also like:
QC Part #: 141110
Starting at: $38.49
Starting at: $35.99
QC Part #: 140327