VIP® Fly Repellent Ointment kills ticks and repels biting flies, houseflies and mosquitoes.
- Repel ticks by using before pets enter tick-infested area
- Do not use on puppies or kittens under 12 weeks of age
- Spread a light film on ears and between toes to kill ticks (make sure ointment makes contact with the ticks)
- Spread lightly on tips and edges of ears to repel biting flies, houseflies and mosquitoes
- Repeat every three days, if needed
Contents: 2 oz. tub
|Manufacturer Part Number||FRO2|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Not as effective as hoped. Lasts about 2 hrs, then with clean yard, flies zip back to ears. I'd call this a fail. Other products last longer and are equally as difficult to apply. Instructions should include cleaning all clothes afterwards and not touching or loving animals no matter how they beg. Saw one girl somehow smear from ear backs to nose. She licked it off her nose before I could remove the whole streak with bare hands. It is therefore impossible to follow directions keeping product from human contact or out of dogs' digestive system. I will not use this further. Using on back of ears is not enough of a deterrent as the flies simply land on the tips. This can't be used on the irritated tips. Service was great, but the product is a fail.