Item # Dimensions Texture Roll Size Wgt./Roll 90041 6" x .060 Smooth 400' 81 lbs. 90038 8" x .080 Smooth 300' 100 lbs. 90039 12" x .120 Smooth 200' 150 lbs. 90060 8" x .072 Ribbed 150' 60 lbs. 90061 12" x .108 Ribbed 150' 117 lbs.
Multiple Uses Include: Loading Docks, Freezers, Personnel Doors, Dairy Facilities and many other applications.
These Vinyl Door Strips helps save energy along with improving worker safety and protects valuable equipment.
Features & Benefits:
- Curved profile strip gives door strip a built-in sealing ability
- UV stabilizers are added to the material to reduce fading
- Rounded edges improve worker safety by eliminating snagging of clothes and products
- Flame-resistant material
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental contact with meat, poultry and dairy products
- Low Temperature Door Strips are also available (see Item #90062PC)
- Smooth or Ribbed (rounded, ribbed surface reduces scratching from truck and cargo traffic)
- Temperature Range of 0° F to 150° F
- Priced per foot, discount given if ordering full roll. When ordering enter number of feet needed in quantity.
- Doors less than 8' high use 6' or 8' strips
- Doors up to 14' high use 12' strips
- Expected more durability Review by keens
The product was shipped in a timely manner and worked nice for providing wind blockage for my doghouse. However, I noticed a scratch in one of the strips. Not sure how this happened but I expected a bit more quality than this.
(Posted on 12/17/12)
- Works great on a farrowing house! Review by zan328
Used these strips on my farrowing house door. Mama and 9 babies haven't torn them up yet. They keep the heat in, and allow for light and some minimal ventilation. I put them up with plain old nails, no tack strip, and they are doing well after 6+ weeks. Very happy!
(Posted on 4/5/10)