|Item #||Dimensions||Texture||Roll Size||Wgt./Roll|
|90041||6" x .060||Smooth||400'||81 lbs.|
|90038||8" x .080||Smooth||300'||100 lbs.|
|90039||12" x .120||Smooth||200'||150 lbs.|
|90060||8" x .072||Ribbed||150'||60 lbs.|
|90061||12" x .108||Ribbed||150'||117 lbs.|
Our Vinyl Door Strips save energy, improve worker safety and protect valuable equipment. They have a variety of uses including loading docks, freezers, personnel doors, dairy facilities and more.
- Curved profile strip gives door strips a built-in sealing ability
- UV stabilizers reduce fading
- Rounded edges improve worker safety by eliminating snagging of clothes and products
- Flame-resistant material
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental contact with meat, poultry and dairy products
- Smooth or Ribbed (rounded, ribbed surface reduces scratching from truck and cargo traffic)
- Temperature Range of 0° F to 150° F
Priced per foot — when ordering, enter number of feet needed in quantity.
Discount available for full-roll orders.
- Doors less than 8' high — 6' or 8' strips
- Doors up to 14' high — 12' strips
well im not using it for its intended proposes , but it looks like it will work for my project, quick shipping. thanks
Expected more durability
The product was shipped in a timely manner and worked nice for providing wind blockage for my doghouse. However, I noticed a scratch in one of the strips. Not sure how this happened but I expected a bit more quality than this.
Works great on a farrowing house!
Used these strips on my farrowing house door. Mama and 9 babies haven't torn them up yet. They keep the heat in, and allow for light and some minimal ventilation. I put them up with plain old nails, no tack strip, and they are doing well after 6+ weeks. Very happy!
You might also like:
$3.09 As low as: $2.69
QC Part #: 90062
$1.83 As low as: $1.73
QC Part #: 90064
$5.29 As low as: $5.09
QC Part #: 90065