Stop rust in its tracks with Vanberg Rust Converter. When applied, it chemically converts rust into a stable black compound. It will oxidize other corrosion and scale. A clear acrylic layer then forms over the converted rust that can be covered with VSC Seam Tape or coated with AMC-100™ or EM-15™ metal coatings. Or, the clear acrylic coating will last as a stand-alone coating.
Uses: Metal roofs, ceilings and walls on livestock, plant, institutional and farm buildings. It is effective on equipment, boats, tools and virtually any metal structure.
Typical Coverage: Variable, typically up to 500 sq. ft. per gallon
Application: Brush, roller or spray (conventional paint sprayer)
- Preparation: remove all debris and loose rust flakes with a wire brush or plastic wheel brush on a drill
- Mixing: shake well
- Application: uniformly apply by brushing, spraying or rolling product evenly over rusted surface
- Drying: allow to dry completly (1-2 hrs.). A clear, hard finish will form and rust will turn blackish. If any rust is present, an additional application my be required
Four Steps to Successful Metal Coatings:
- #1- Remove loose rust
- #2- Apply VCS Rust Converter
- #3- Repair with VCS Seam Tape
- #4- Coat with AMC-100™ Metal Coating
Brand Vanberg Coatings Manufacturer Part Number RC900-S
You might also like: