Take care of metal repair patch work with this Vanberg Metal Coating AMC-100L System Kit. This kit includes AMC100-L, Rust Converter and seam tape.
- 1 qt. AMC-100L
- 1 pint Rust Converter
- 4 pieces of Seam Tape
- 1 free Brush
This one-component, moisture cured polyurethane coating/primer has excellent adhesion to sound, properly prepared steel, and surfaces. This low viscosity, high "wetting" coating undergoes a rapid molecular weight change as it polymerizes into a high molecular weight finish, which provides excellent corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance.
Excellent as a universal primer or coating for metal, steel, concrete, wood, fiberglass, plastic, clean or weathered galvanized metal. Also over old coatings for polyurethane foam protection. For use over sound surfaces where wire brush or hand tool cleaning is feasible. For remedial painting of fences, metal buildings, bins, hand and guard rails, pumps, pipelines, grating and other hard to clean surfaces.
AMC-100L has excellent chemical resistance as a finish coat to protect metal, concrete and wood surfaces in chemical plants, refineries, pulp and paper mills, waste and water treatment plants, electric generating stations, fertilizer plants, food processing, pharmaceutical, ore processing operations, marine installations and agricultural facilities.
- Aluminum color finish
- Primer or base coat for all types of surfaces
- Excellent "wetting out" properties over sound, properly prepared steel
- Fast recoating, 1-2 hours
- Cures down to 18° F on dry surfaces
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- One component, easy to use
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- May be top coated with most generic type top coatings
- Very good weather resistance
- High heat, up to 400° F dry
Cure Time: At 75° F and 50% R.H. 1-3 hours tack free; re-coat 3-24 hours
Coverage (Theoretical): 200-300 sq. ft. per gallon at 2-5 mils DFT
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMC100L-K|