Ultra Paws® Rugged Dog Boots.
- Come in black or orange
- Price listed is for 4 boots
- Easy to put on, difficult to slip off
- Side seams expand making it easy to put on the boot
- Two Velcro® straps with slides fasten the boots.
- Foam at the closure cushions the dog's foot when the boot is tightened
- The foam creates a secure grip so these boots stay on
- Tough, water-resistant 1000 denier nylon material with the top of the toe wrapped in Toughtek®
- The sole is Reprotek®, a recycled tire material that is flexible, skid resistant and durable
- The Rugged Reprotek® sole is up to 1.2 mm thick
- Reprotek® performs in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions
- The rugged sole is less pliable and suited for tougher conditions
4 Sizes Available:
- Small — 2 1/4" width
- Medium — 2 3/4" width
- Large — 3 1/4" width
- XLarge — 4" width
- Loosely fasten Velcro® closure, wash in cold water on the delicate cycle, and hang to air dry.
When/Wear These Boots Can Be Used:
- Asphalt or Concrete
- Gravel or Rocks
- Hot Pavement
- Protection from Snow Balling on Feet
- Walking in Rain, Mud, Ice, Salt
- Protection from Snow or Cold
- At the Beach
- Protect People and Objects from Dog's Claws
- Protect Dog from Scratching
- Sand Burrs
- Mixed Use on Grass or Dirt
Success varies depending on the surface where your dog is walking or running. Boots will show wear. The material used, while durable, is still fabric. The more abrasive the surface, the faster the boot will show wear.
How to Measure:
- To measure the width of your dog's foot, place the foot on a piece of paper and press down on the top of the foot, mimicking how the foot spreads when the dog's walking
- Mark the left and the right side of the foot on the paper and measure the distance between the marks. Compare this to the boot sizes. The width of the foot should be smaller than the boot size. For example, if the foot width is 1 1/2", order an XS at 1 3/4"
Manufacturer Part Number 303R Lifestage Adult Animal Dog
- Great dog boots!
Really great dog boots. The rubber foam pieces at the top really keep them on well without slipping off as long as you get them all the way on. We have an extremely active Blue Heeler mix and he has not lost one yet, highly recommended!
- Great product. Thought the bottom part of the sole would have been thicker.
It's been a week and no problems. My dog loves his shoes. We use it for running on the road. He actually runs faster and longer with them on. It's funny the first time we put these on him. Not hard to use at all.
- great booties
these boots are great! Lili isn't nearly as pleased with them as I am - they really stay on, well made, and protect her paws. I would highly recommend them
- Sturdy Booties
These boots are awesome. They keep my Dogs feet very warm and dry. He has teared so many boots already but these boots are sturdy. They fit him great and they don't fall off. I recommend this product
- Do they seem small to you?
These boots are a great product, however they seemed extremely small to me. After diligently measuring my dog's feet according to the directions, I ordered a size medium and there is no way I could get them on the furry feet of my Cocker Spaniel. I returned them for an extra large. I'd much rather have them run large than too small which might be irritating. I am looking forward to getting the replacement boots as we walk every day on gravel roads here in Montana.
- Well made but to rigid.
Well made but too rigid. My dog has Degenerative Myleopathy which causes her to drag her rear feet. The boots are very strong and stiff. They aggravate her condition. Might be great for another dog.
- Stitching broke on 3 out of 4 booties within 19 miles
The stitching holding the fabric of the bootie to the sole at the heel separated by the second day (mile 19) of a 75 mile hike on the CDT in Colorado. This allowed stones/pebbles to get inside the booties causing redness on my dogs paws. We ended up not using them for the rest of the hike. The website says they only allow exchanges/refunds for booties that have not been used...can you say "we have no confidence in our product!" I would not recommend these to anyone.
**QC Supply Note**
Customer returned the boots and was issued a full refund.
I want to say I am very pleased with the product. This was the first time I put boots on my Shepard. He is acting like he has always worn them. They stay on his feet they don't twist. Great product and I will so buy them again.