Ultra Paws® Rugged Dog Boots Features:
- Come in black or orange
- Price listed is for 4 boots
- Easy to put on, difficult to slip off
- Side seams expand making it easy to put on the boot
- Two Velcro® straps with slides fasten the boots.
- Foam at the closure cushions the dog's foot when the boot is tightened
- The foam creates a secure grip so these boots stay on
- Tough, water-resistant 1000 denier nylon material with the top of the toe wrapped in Toughtek®
- The sole is Reprotek®, a recycled tire material that is flexible, skid resistant and durable
- The Rugged Reprotek® sole is up to 1.2 mm thick
- Reprotek® performs in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions
- The rugged sole is less pliable and suited for tougher conditions
- Small — 2 1/4" width
- Medium — 2 3/4" width
- Large — 3 1/4" width
- XLarge — 4" width
- Loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water on the delicate cycle, and hang to air dry.
When and wear these boots can be used:
- Asphalt or concrete
- Gravel or rocks
- Hot pavement
- Protection from snow balling on feet
- Walking in rain, mud, ice, salt
- Protection from snow or cold
- At the beach
- Protect people and objects from dog's claws
- Protect dog from scratching
- Sand burrs
- Mixed use on grass or dirt
Success varies depending on the surface where your dog is walking or running. Boots will show wear. The material used, while durable, is still fabric. The more abrasive the surface, the faster the boot will show wear.
How to measure:
- To measure the width of your dog's foot, place the foot on a piece of paper and press down on the top of the foot, mimicking how the foot spreads when the dog's walking.
- Mark the left and the right side of the foot on the paper and measure the distance between the marks. Compare this to the boot sizes. The width of the foot should be smaller than the boot size. For example, if the foot width is 1 1/2", order an XS at 1 3/4".
Manufacturer Part Number 303R Lifestage Adult Animal Dog
- Do they seem small to you? Review by Marilyn
These boots are a great product, however they seemed extremely small to me. After diligently measuring my dog's feet according to the directions, I ordered a size medium and there is no way I could get them on the furry feet of my Cocker Spaniel. I returned them for an extra large. I'd much rather have them run large than too small which might be irritating. I am looking forward to getting the replacement boots as we walk every day on gravel roads here in Montana.
(Posted on 3/13/13)
- Well made but to rigid. Review by Ted
Well made but too rigid. My dog has Degenerative Myleopathy which causes her to drag her rear feet. The boots are very strong and stiff. They aggravate her condition. Might be great for another dog.
(Posted on 1/2/13)
- Stitching broke on 3 out of 4 booties within 19 miles Review by Robert M
The stitching holding the fabric of the bootie to the sole at the heel separated by the second day (mile 19) of a 75 mile hike on the CDT in Colorado. This allowed stones/pebbles to get inside the booties causing redness on my dogs paws. We ended up not using them for the rest of the hike. The website says they only allow exchanges/refunds for booties that have not been used...can you say "we have no confidence in our product!" I would not recommend these to anyone.
**QC Supply Note**
Customer returned the boots and was issued a full refund.
(Posted on 8/14/12)
- Awesome Review by Donna
I want to say I am very pleased with the product. This was the first time I put boots on my Shepard. He is acting like he has always worn them. They stay on his feet they don't twist. Great product and I will so buy them again.
(Posted on 4/9/12)