Just Twist II Clean™ — easy to install and easy to use inline water filter from Lakos®. TwistIIClean™ removes sand and organics as the water passes through the filter element. Periodic cleaning is necessary to optimize filter performance, reduce pressure loss and prolong product life.
When the filter element looks like it is filled with debris, it should be cleaned. Flush the filter quickly and easily with a 1/4 clockwise turn at the top handle begins the reverse flushing action. In a few seconds, all debris are backwashed off of the filter element and flushed out the bottom of the Purge Exit port.
High performance backflow spin down filter with reusable SS 100 mesh (150 micron) screen offers unique backwash cleaning action without traditional ball valve. Dual threaded inlet/outlet either NTP or BSP in 3/4", 1" or 1 1/2" sizes. High flow rate and 100 PSI pressure rating for increased operating flexibility and minimum pressure loss.
- Easy to install and easy to use. Just twist to clean it
- No leaks or watery messes made by other products
- Patented self-cleaning action
- No need to depressurize whole system to clean
- Easy to replace mesh filter cartridges available in many sizes
- Made in the USA
- Model #: T2C-100-100
- Connections: 1" Inlet/Outlet
- Maximum Flow Ranges: 0-39 US GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 100 PSI at 73° F
- Temperature Range: 32° F to 120° F
- Mesh Size: 100 Mesh/150 Micron Element (Grey)
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
|QC Part #||Model #||Inlet/Outlet||Purge||Total Length||Length|
(Inlet/Outlet to Purge Port)
|121119||T2C-075-100||3/4" MPT||1/2" MPT||11 3/4"||8 3/4"||6"||100 Mesh/150 Micron|
|121120||T2C-075-140||3/4" MPT||1/2" MPT||11 3/4"||8 3/4"||6"||140 Mesh/105 Micron|
|121124||T2C-100-100||1" MPT||1/2" MPT||11 3/4"||8 3/4"||6"||100 Mesh/150 Micron|
|121122||T2C-100-140||1" MPT||1/2" MPT||11 3/4"||8 3/4"||6"||140 Mesh/105 Micron|
|121125||T2C-150-100||1 1/2" MPT||3/4" MPT||15 1/4"||11 3/4"||7 1/2"||100 Mesh/150 Micron|
|121126||T2C-150-140||1 1/2" MPT||3/4" MPT||15 1/4"||11 3/4"||7 1/2"||140 Mesh/105 Micron|
|Manufacturer Part Number||132066|
Manuals & Resources
- Lakos® TwistIIClean™ Inline Water Filter Installation & Operation Guide
- Lakos® TwistIIClean™ Inline Water Filter Spec Sheet
- Lakos® TwistIIClean™ Benefits
- Lakos® Screen Element Replacement Information
The parent company of this product has been around since I was a boy on the farm in Montana. This is an excellent product because its in a visible container. To flush just shut off the outgoing side with the ball valve. open the port and flush the sediments down the added drain hose. Your done. Reverse operations to open. No filter wrench. No broken filter wrench. that's what happens over time. Almost maintenance free. A big time saver.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 121122
QC Part #: 121119
QC Part #: 121120
QC Part #: 121125
QC Part #: 121126