Tingley Class 3 Insulated Bomber Jacket. Warmth, comfort and safety in a durable and affordable high-visibility jacket.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 compliant
- 100% waterproof with stitched and taped seams
- 2" silver reflective tape reflects light for 360º nighttime visibility
- Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility
- Fleece body lining and quilted polyester sleeve lining provide warmth and comfort
- 300 denier polyester shell for excellent durability and performance
- Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain
- Elastic waist and sleeve cuffs
- Plenty of storage: 5 exterior pockets and 3 interior pockets
- Front hand warmer pockets with closure
- Left breast radio pocket with flap closure
- Underarm vents with 8 1/2" waterproof zipper
- Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement
- Heavy-duty stretch knit cuffs and waist for comfortable fit
- Black front that conceals dirt
- Roll-a-way hood in collar for your convenience
- Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection
- Waterproof underarm zipper vents to help reduce heat and moisture
- 2 Mic Tabs
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and warmth are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
|Size||Chest Size||Garment Chest Measurement||Jacket Length||Sleeve Length|
|Manufacturer Part Number||J26002|
Great for awile
The underarm zipper and inner pockets are a great add. I use the Mic holder to hang flashlights. You see, I change flat tires on the interstate for others. I keep buying these and go through about 10 a season. I tend to get very dirty under cars and semis from accidents and its hard to get diesel oil out of anything. After 15 or more washings the threads seem to start to come apart. But I'm very abusive to clothing. These are the best I've found for what I do, so I don't mind the money to keep me lit up more at night.
This is a great jacket very pleased !
I bought this primarily for wear during responses to vehicular accidents ( I am a vol firefighter). Often we are required to direct traffic at all hours of the day or night and during all types of weather conditions. This coat is water proof, amazingly visible, especially at night and very warm. Highly recommend.
As I am a scooter rider I wanted to be more visible. I've even noticed the cars taking note not to pull out in front of me. That's just part of it: windproof, waterproof, makes for a warm dry ride.
wonderful jacket for the price,nice staff to work with, had a little problem with a credit card address matching and they handled it very well.
Great jacket at an affordable price. Very warm. Would recommend to anyone who needs Class III apparel.
You might also like:
Regular Price: $38.49
Sale Price: $23.09
QC Part #: 77582
QC Part #: 77235